- Send a request to [email protected]. Our colleagues from Sales and Customer Solution will support and set up an instance for you.
Please see for further information: Sign Up - Getting Started
- A token is valid for 24 hours.
- For best practice generate a new access token with each request using the refresh token.
- For testing purpose the token validity can be extended. Please ask your Customer Solution contact person for support.
- There is a general limit of 200 API requests per second. If more requests are called, the response will be
429 - Too Many Requests.
We highly recommend to implement a retry mechanism for all API calls and especially for
to avoid problems in case of a process returns a 5xx http status code at the first attempt.
This might happen in very rare cases. These errors can occur in the data transfer protocols or network infrastructure in the web. In most of the cases this can be resolved with a simple retry mechanism.
Updated 4 months ago